Contains utils to run drift databases in a background isolate.
Please note that this API is not supported on the web.
- Defines utilities to run drift in a background isolate. In the operation mode created by these utilities, there's a single background isolate doing all the work. Any other isolate can use the connect method to obtain an instance of a GeneratedDatabase class that will delegate its work onto a background isolate. Auto-updating queries, and transactions work across isolates, and the user facing api is exactly the same.
- Experimental methods to connect to an existing drift database from different isolates.
- DatabaseOpener = QueryExecutor Function()
- Signature of a function that opens a database connection.
Exceptions / Errors
- An exception reported on the other end of a drift remote protocol.