Web support for drift.
For more information about the components of this library and how to use them, see https://drift.simonbinder.eu/web/. Be aware that additional setup is necessary to use drift on the web, this is explained in the documentation.
- An enumeration of features not supported by the current browsers.
The storage implementation used by the
sqlite3packages to emulate a synchronous file system on the web, used by the sqlite3 C library to store databases.
- The storage API used by drift to store a database.
- ExistingDatabase = (WebStorageApi, String)
- Information about an existing web database, consisting of its storage API (WebStorageApi) and its name.
- WasmDatabaseSetup = void Function(CommonDatabase database)
Signature of a function that can perform setup work on a
databasebefore drift is fully ready.