delegates library Null safety
- An interface that supports sending database queries. Used as a backend for drift.
- An interface that supports setting the database version.
- A database that supports setting the schema version at any time.
A TransactionDelegate for database APIs which don't already support
creating transactions. Drift will send a
BEGIN TRANSACTIONstatement at the beginning, then block the database, and finally send a
COMMITstatement at the end.
- A database that doesn't support setting schema versions.
- A database that only support setting the schema version while being opened.
- An interface which can execute sql statements.
- A TransactionDelegate for database APIs which do support creating and managing transactions themselves.
- An interface to start and manage transactions.
- A TransactionDelegate for database APIs that have it's own transaction function