runtime_api library Null safety
- Contains operations to run queries in a batched mode.
T extends GeneratedDatabase>
- Class that runs queries to a subset of all available queries in a database.
- A database connection managed by drift. Contains three components:
- Manages a DatabaseConnection to send queries to the database.
- Defines additional runtime behavior for drift. Changing the fields of this class is rarely necessary.
- A base class for all generated databases.
- Collects a set of UpdateRules which can be used to express how a set of direct updates to a table affects other updates.
Tbl extends dynamic, Row>
- A capture of a table and a generated database.
- Contains information on how a table was updated, which can be used to find queries that are affected by this.
- A table update query describes information to listen for TableUpdates.
- A common rule that describes how a TableUpdate has other TableUpdates.
- An UpdateRule for triggers that exist in a database.