protocol library Null safety
- Sent from the client to the server. The server should open the underlying database connection, using the schemaVersion.
- Sent from the client to run BatchedStatements
- Sent from the client to run a sql query. The server replies with the result.
Sent to notify that a previous query has updated some tables. When a server
receives this message, it replies with
nullbut forwards a new request with this payload to all connected clients.
- A request sent over a communication channel. It is expected that the other peer eventually answers with a matching response.
- Requests a previous request to be cancelled.
- Sent from the server to the client when it should run the before open callback.
- Sent from the client to commit or rollback a transaction